Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just a Note to My Wandering Heart



Have you ever wanted something so bad it hurt?
Have you ever thought it was part of God’s plan for your life?
Has it ever played out for you and then…

It wasn’t what you expected.


I have come to realize some times God allows certain situations to happen to help us see that perhaps our dream has changed or maybe it just isn’t the right time for that dream.  It’s almost like it’s His gentle reminder, “Hey kid, stop trying to plan this on your own, I got you.”  Or even just that calm spirit telling you, “See? You were okay, I’m working in you right now, stop trying to get ahead of me.”


He’s working in me right now. No reason to rush. No reason to figure it all out at this moment.


I have a God that takes an interest in even the smallest desire of my heart. A God who listens to my small voice and responds with a loving reminder to trust Him and remember in HIS time it will all be done.

How fantastic is a God like that?




“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment